ON SHOW: ONLINE 2020 MEMBER EXHIBITION
Theme: Environmental and Human Health
a hi-res image of artwork.
All exhibitors must be a CAW member.
This year, each member’s contribution will be limited to 1 work.
Image of submitted work must be of:
- original artwork created since January 2019
- uploaded as a high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg image
- received by 5.00pm on 27 July 2020 on this website with the completed form (including all details — about yourself and the artwork), plus a 50-word description of your artwork.
The Curator will make a judgement about the images of works to post.
This year we are featuring the themes of environmental health and human health.
In an unusual twist, works that fit these general themes may also be submitted for use on CD covers (the 2020 Hush Foundation music recordings) or on posters for wider public display, possibly printed by allied organisations or companies.
Works in this show are to depict or comment on the health of:
- our natural environment
- our built environment — in our country, region, city, society, local community or our homes
- our own inner and physical being.
$40 ($35 for superannuates/pensioners) — non-refundable.
Entry fee must be PAID by 27 July 2020 to ensure eligibility to exhibit.
Pay by PayPal or Credit card as instructed on the webpage.
ONLINE GALLERY AND SALES
Images will remain online for approximately one year.
Submission of your image automatically includes permission for CAW to use it at our discretion, including for promotional and social media purposes (which may include some careful photo editing).
CAW will put any interested buyer in touch with you individually so that you can manage the sale, collection, postage, or couriering of the work to them.
CAW will not take responsibility for any sales or transfer of works to purchasers
EXAMPLE: of Ecoscapes by Prue Power
EXAMPLE: CD cover
ON SHOW EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM
For applicants wishing to exhibit in the 2020 exhibition.