ON SHOW EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM
2021 ENTRY FORM OPEN NOW!
EXHIBITION DATES: Saturday 17 April to Monday 24 May 2021.
Venue: The Link Ginninderry, 1 McClymont Way Strathnairn ACT 2615
(adjacent to Strathnairn Arts Association).
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM BELOW.
Entry Form with payment for EACH entry is due 5.00pm Sunday 11 April 2021.
All exhibitors must be a Canberra Art Workshop (CAW) member.
If you are not sure as to how to re-name a file see the video below.
- must be a financial CAW member
- may submit up to 3 entries with a payment of $40 ($35 seniors/pensioners) per entry via the form below.
- can be in any media
- should reflect the theme: Troubled Light
- the exhibition has two sub-themes:
- The light and colours of our environments
- The light and colours of our inner lives
- must be photographed or copied as a high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg image
- the photo file name must be: Artist Name, Date, Title, Media type, Size (cm–hxw).
artworks will be displayed
- at the exhibition, subject to curation
- on the CAW online Gallery.
- all applicants must complete the form below
- the form plus the image must be submitted by 5.00pm on 11 April 2021
Complete the form below and click submit.
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS
Delivery will be to The Link, Ginninderry on Friday 16 April 2021 between 10.00am–1.00pm.
On Show Exhibition Entry Form 2021 (209)
For applicants wishing to exhibit in the 2021 exhibition, please SUBMIT this form (one for each entry). You will receive a receipt.