Still Life PaintingAcrylic paints
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
16–17 October 2020
Work with renowned artist, Lucy Culliton, to construct a still life tableau that is personal to you. Lucy will work with each participant, looking at the use of colour, surfaces and different methods to paint the shapes and textures of your objects. Work towards one painting or two smaller works.
About the tutor
Lucy Culliton was born in Sydney in 1966. She graduated in fine art from the National Art School in 1996. Lucy has exhibited widely throughout her career. In 2016 she moved to King Street Gallery in Sydney. Her exhibitions focus on a single subject, for example her trilogy of exhibitions, ‘Bibbenluke’, ‘Home’ and ‘Bibbenluke Flowers’ and the ‘Weeds of the Monaro’. The artist’s career was celebrated through the survey exhibition ‘Eye of the Beholder: The Art of Lucy Culliton,’ at the Mosman Art Gallery from September 20–30 November 2014. Lucy has won many awards and has been a regular finalist in the Archibald, Wynne, Sulman and Dobell prizes since the beginning of her career.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Still life objects of your choice
- One or two canvases or boards to paint on – your choice of size – primed ready to start painting
- Paint (your choice)
- Warm red, cool red, warm blue, cool blue
- Yellow, black, white, any other colours of your choice
- Paint brushes – range of sizes
- Water pot (acrylic or gouache)
- Water spray bottle (acrylic)
- Odourless solvent (oils) NB No Turps
- Painting rags or paper towels
- Paper for rough sketching and colour testing
- Wear appropriate paint clothing.
NEVER PURCHASED ONLINE BEFORE?
It is far easier and quicker to pay for a product or service on a website with a credit card.
CAW has set up a simple form below to allow you to book your workshop and pay immediately. You will receive an email confirming your booking and payment.
- Go to the form and select 'Credit card' in the 'Payment method' and a payment area will appear for you to add your name” then complete your credit/debit card information and click 'Submit'.
Our 'count-down' shows you how many spots are still available for this class. It reduces after every booking.