WORKSHOP: Abstraction 2021Acrylics or oils
Places are limited to 12 students for all workshops.
21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith ACT
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
5–6 June 2021
A conversation about how to ‘loosen up’ and have a different way of approaching your work.
About the tutor
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Paints: oils or acrylics
- Solvents: odourless please
- Brushes: an assortment
- Containers for water or solvent
- Canvases: A good quality one or two — no smaller than 50 x 50cm — any shape and prepared with gesso
- A photo or image that has meaning to you — a few if you are not sure, then we can choose
- Any tools you like to paint with or have in your art supply.
HOW THE FORM WORKS
It is far easier and quicker to pay for a product or service on a website with a credit card / Debit card.
CAW has set up a simple form below to allow you to book your Workshop, Art Group or Tutored Class and pay immediately. You will receive an email confirming your booking and payment.
- Go to the form and select the appropriate Fee.
- The Total should reflect your selection
- Complete your card details and then click SUBMIT.
If applicable on the form you selected, our 'count-down' shows you how many spots are still available for this class. It reduces after every booking and when '0' no more bookings can be made. However, the SUBMIT button still works. So please DO NOT click submit when you see '0' spots left.
For further information please email: email@example.com
WORKSHOP: 210605-6 ABSTRACTION with Jan Cristaudo (203)
BOOKING FORM This workshop has a limit of 12 students to ensure the quality of instruction. Payment includes model fee & refreshments. BYO lunch.